I have totally forgotten that I’d opened a blog since Dec.2015. It all started as an idea among colleagues, but our daily commitments forced us to let this blog aside.
One Sunday morning, when I was cleaning my spice pantry (which just for info I had 56 different spices) I’ve decided to get back to my blog and start posting. I am considering this blog more as a journal where I am going to post my own recipes, recipes form the web with my own twist or borrowed from my friends and family. Before start posting, I would like to list some of my kitchen tools which I consider necessary and I think they’re essential in the kitchen.
- Electronic scales (I did not think this was necessary until it broke 😢)
- Measuring Cups and Spoons (plastic or stainless steel) easily found in almost any store that sells kitchen utensils & accessories, or online. They come in different measures such as:
-1 cup – 1 Tbsp.(tablespoon)
-1/2 cup – 1/2 Tbsp. (tablespoon)
-1/3 cup – 1 tsp. (teaspoon)
-1/4 cup – 1/2 tsp. (teaspoon)
-1/8 cup -1/4 tsp. (teaspoon)
- Mixer (handheld mixer or standing mixer, both work just fine)
- Silicon Spatula & food brush, egg whisk
- Cupcake pan (regular and mini) etc…
Necessary but not indispensable:
- Pastry bag
- Piping nozzels
- Food colours
- Cupcake liners etc…
I know that taking care of this blog ( or e-diary as I want to call it from now on) will require a lot of time and efforts, so between work & family and travelling on weekends, I hope to manage it well.
So welcome aboard 😉