Now that summer is approaching, my kids are frequently asking me to make ice-cream popsicles. These yogurt and wild berries popsicles are the easiest version to refresh yourself during hot summer days. You simply need 3 ingredients and a
Serving: 6 large popsicles or 12 small ones
Preparation time: 10 min
Freezing time: 3 hours
- 2 cups yogurt 2% fat
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries (blueberries or strawberries)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and homogenous .
- Pour the yogurt cream into nice ice popsicles
- Let them freeze for a minimum of 3 hours.
Now that fruit season is near, you can alternatively replace the wild berries with peaches, mango, pineapple, banana-strawberries, apricots etc…